Independent Group Visit
Explore the museum independently.
Discover the Tropenmuseum independently with your class
A museum teacher gives a brief talk about the museum, its history and the collection. After this introduction you go and explore the museum independently.
The school must provide at least one accompanying adult for every ten students.
- Who for: Vocational Secondary Education
- Duration: in consultation
- Subject: world citizenship, religion, social studies, history and visual arts education
- Theme: Culture, belief, festivities, colonial past
- Starting time: 10.30 am | 12.15 pm | 2.30 pm
- Price: €50 per 30 pupils (incl. museum entry)