We are looking forward to welcome you at the museum.
- Attention: From Wednesday, June 28th to July 1st, there will be construction work in the museum. This will affect the visit and may cause inconvenience.
- Online booking in advance is not mandatory, however to ensure a smooth flow at the entrance, we do recommend that you reserve your tickets online in advance.
- WereldmuseumJunior - Sabi Suriname can also be reserved below. Please be aware that the Sabi Suriname tours are only in Dutch.
- Please be aware that Sabi Suriname tours are only in Dutch.
- Only order tickets for the Sabi Suriname Juniortour for participating children aged 6-13 years. Visitors younger than 6 and older than 13 cannot participate in this program. For anyone who does not participate in the program, regular museum entrance tickets can be purchased at "Visit Wereldmuseum Amsterdam". Parents / supervisors are not allowed to leave the museum during the Juniortour.
- The Sabi Suriname Familytour is accessible for children from 6 years and older, and their parents / supervisors.
- Regular museum entrance tickets do not provide access to Sabi Suriname. For Sabi Suriname a tour can be booked above.
- The tickets for Sabi Suriname include museum entrance. Participants of the tours do not need to purchase separate entrance tickets.
- For all tours of Sabi Suriname you need to be present 30 minutes in advance.