Museum visit without a guide
Discover the Tropenmuseum independently with your class
A museum teacher gives a brief talk about the museum, its history and the collection. After this introduction you go and explore the museum independently.
The school must provide at least one accompanying adult for every ten students.
- Who for: General Secondary Education, Vocational Secondary Education
- Duration: in consultation
- Starting time: 10.30 am | 12.15 pm | 2.30 pm
- Subject: world citizenship, religion, social studies, history and visual arts education
- Theme: Culture, belief, festivities, colonial past
- Price: € 50 per 30 pupils (incl. museum entry)